Ways to Avoid Being Bitten by a Dog
- Always ask permission to pet a dog and let the dog sniff your hand before petting it.
- Never approach a strange dog or a dog that is tied up, fenced in or in a house unless the owner is there.
- Never disturb a dog that is eating, sleeping, or taking care of puppies.
- Do not touch an injured animal. Consult your veterinarian or call the shelter for advice.
- Do not stare into a dog’s eyes.
- Never turn your back on a dog.
- Do not jump around, wave your arms, scream, or run by a dog. These actions will excite the dog and stimulate it to chase you and/or act aggressively.
- Do not put your face near a dog’s mouth when you are playing or when you do not know the dog.
- Always be careful around animals and treat them with respect.
We have the information that you need if you or a loved one is faced with a serious dog bite injury.
Contact us immediately when you are injured by a dog attack or just a serious dog bite. You need to know your rights when explaining your dog bite injury to the insurance company. The only defense to a dog bite is provocation. The adjuster will try to get you to say that you did something to provoke the dog, even if it is unintentional. Dog bite insurance adjusters and attorneys are working for the owner of the dog that bit you to eliminate your claim. They will offer you nothing or next to nothing and even pretend to be acting for you when they are not. You need the Grand Rapids dog bite attorneys of Krupp Law Offices PC representing your interests to ensure that you are justly and fairly compensated. Call us now and speak with an attorney that can explain your rights under the Michigan Dog Bite Statute.
Considering dog bite attorneys work on a percentage of recovery on dog bite claims, it is beneficial to have the assistance of a dog bite attorney to help you with your claim. At Krupp Law Offices P.C., a Grand Rapids dog bite attorney will evaluate a claim for free to determine whether you’re entitled to compensation.
Krupp Law Offices P.C. serves clients throughout West Michigan, including the cities of Ada, Grand Rapids, Holland, and Grand Haven, and the counties of Kent, Ottawa, Allegan, Barry, Newaygo, Montcalm, and Ionia.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney
161 Ottawa NW Suite 201
Grand Rapids MI 49503
616-459-6636 or [email protected]
Big Rapids Dog Bite Attorney, Ionia Dog Bite Attorney, Grand Haven Dog Bite Attorney, Stanton Dog Bite Attorney, Greenville Dog Bite Attorney, Wayland Dog Bite Attorney, Allegan Dog Bite Attorney, Holland Dog Bite Attorney, Newaygo Dog Bite Attorney, White Cloud Dog Bite Attorney, Fremont Dog Bite Attorney, Coopersville Dog Bite Attorney, Hastings Dog Bite Attorney, Middleville Dog Bite Attorney, Wyoming Dog Bite Attorney, and Rockford Dog Bite Attorney , including Kent County Dog Bite Attorney, Ottawa County Dog Bite Attorney, Newaygo County Dog Bite Attorney, Ionia County Dog Bite Attorney, Mecosta County Dog Bite Attorney, Barry County Dog Bite Attorney, Montcalm County Dog Bite Attorney, and Allegan County Dog Bite Attorney, Michigan
Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney FaceBook