Looking for a lawyer for dog attack? The lawyers at Krupp Law Offices can answer all your dog attack questions. We have over 85 years of experience representing people just like you. We can answer all your dog bite questions with a free phone call to our office. We are located in downtown Grand Rapids MI and we know the West Michigan Courts.
FREE CONSULTATION 616-459-6636
What Can a Dog Attack Lawyer Do For You?
- ANSWER ALL YOUR DOG ATTACK QUESTIONS.
- FULLY EXPLAIN ALL OF YOUR OPTIONS.
- FULLY EXPLAIN OF ATTORNEY FEES AND COSTS.
- FREE DOG ATTACK ANALYSIS WITH A LAWYER.
- CALL NOW TO GET STARTED – 616-459-6636.
What Can I Recover From A Dog Attack?
If you are attacked by a dog, you are entitled to compensation. That compensation includes lost wages, medial bills, paid and suffering, and other compensation. Call us and we can explain what you can recover.
How Do I Get Started With My Dog Attack Case?
Getting started with your case is easy. Just call our office. You will connected with a dog attack lawyer immediately. We can answer all of your questions. It costs absolutely nothing to speak with a lawyer from Krupp Law about your dog attack. If you want to move forward with your case, we will gather all the information from you to get stated. We will provide you with a written fee agreement explain that you only pay us if we settle your case.
KRUPP LAW OFFICES PC
161 Ottawa NW Suite 404
Grand Rapids MI 49506
Dog Bite Information:
- Dog Attack Claims Generally
- Michigan Dog Bite Statute – MCL 287.351
- Dog Leash Laws
- Dog Attack Jury Instructions
- Dog Bite Compensation
- Attorney Fees for Dog Bite Cases
- Michigan Dog Attack Cases
- Contact Form
- West Michigan Animal Control Officers
- Why Hire a Dog Bite Lawyer – Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney
- What to Do if a Dog Attacks You in Michigan
- Animal Attack Causing Death | Dog Attack Causing Death
- Dog Bite Statistics – Grand Rapids Dog Bite Attorney